The End of a Year With Disney. #WordlessWednesday

I always wanted to have Disney passes, so in 2014, we got them. It was a great year, but our pass holding time is coming to an end this week. Depending on how things go, we will either be taking a year off, or we will be moving out of Florida, and won't need Disney passes. I have very mixed feelings right now. We are facing some unknown, but what I do know is things will happen as they should, and whether it was our last year with Disney or the first, it was incredible!





2 comments:

  1. Aw I love my passes to. We are planning a trip this month to celebrate my anniversary and mom's birthday. Good luck for the future adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you'll have a blast because it is truly the happiest place on earth! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.