Music Monday, Songs from Artists with Animal Names

Happy MLK Day and happy Music Monday! This week's theme is bands with an animal in their name. This theme is perfect since I will be spending my Monday at Disney's Animal Kingdom. I'm looking forward to watching the monkey with a hot tea in my hand, and then heading over to the safari ride for some more animal watching. It is sure to be a fun day!

So, let's get some music going in here and get our week started off right!

First up, we have Arctic Monkeys with Do I Wanna Know?



Working our way back in time, do you remember this one by Samantha Fox?


I love this band! Such a cool sound. Here's Three Dog Night.


And finally, the great Howlin Wolf! This one should get your toe tappin'!


This theme was really a lot of fun. There are so many great artists out there that took their namesakes from the animal kingdom. What other ones can you think of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.