Relive Your Childhood With Retro Monster Cereal at Target.

When I was a kid, I really enjoyed the Monster cereals. The commercials made monsters seem less scary, and the fun flavors made me more likely to eat breakfast. My favorite character was always Franken Berry because he was pink, and pink was not everywhere like it is now. I also liked that despite his large size he was just a friendly goofy monster. It's a good reminder not to be afraid of things just because they look different.

Now, at Halloween time, we can take that walk down memory lane, and share the fun with our kids, with Monster Cereal in retro packaging that is only available at Target. Remember the fun cut out masks? Well, Target has them! You can eat your favorite flavor and then dress up as your favorite monster. I bet they could even be incorporated into Halloween decorations, maybe on a pumpkin, or something? I'm sure there's someone out there with some crafty idea for them! I'm going to put mine in frames to decorate my kitchen with next year.

Retro Count Chocula mask

Along with the Monster cereals, there are also Boo Berry and Franken Berry fruit roll ups, and a Count Chocula cereal bar treats that my family really enjoyed having for snacks.

Monster Cereal products from General Mills


For you bargain shoppers, I noticed that the Target cartwheel app has a deal for 20% off the Monster cereal until 10/31, so make sure to take advantage of the extra savings.

Fun to see retro Monster Cereals on the Target shelves

I was provided free product by General Mills to inspire this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.