Summer Grilling With Easy Sides #LoveTo Grill Here

With the long days of Summer, we want to make the most of those extra hours of daylight, so meals need to be simple. I love to grill because it keeps me outside, and gives me more time to read whatever book has me captivated at that time, and more time for this guy to keep swimming.


While I'm a master at grilling all the major meat dishes, I haven't quite figured out any great side dishes that cook easy on the grill. But, at least I have plenty of options that are easy enough that they can be left alone in the kitchen, and are easy on the wallet.

Last night's option was Au Gratin Potatoes from Betty Crocker. It only took about 5 minutes to prep, then they went in the oven for 25 minutes. They were the perfect complement to my grilled pork loin.

If you're lucky enough to have a Publix near you, you can get some great deals on these potatoes and other great items during the "Love to Shop Here, Love to Save Here Event ". These deals are good at your local Publix until 08/06.


Betty Crocker Potatoes and Hamburger Helper are 10 for $10. That means, it's time to stock up!

Use these printable coupons to save even more at readyplansave.com  (while supplies last)
  • Save $1 when you buy FOUR any flavor Betty Crocker® Pouch Potatoes
Now, get out there and enjoy the Summer...and some food!


disclosure: I was provided with free products from General Mills through Plateful Co-op. Opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.