Real People Bare It All For Love. #MusicMonday

I'm a big lover of makeup because it's fun, but I do believe we let it get out of hand. We've become slaves to the product. We can't leave the house without the right lipstick, or eyeliner for fear of what others might think. It's definitely time to realize that we don't need it. We are beautiful without it. It's time to try to love ourselves. That's what Colbie Caillat is telling us as she bares all in this new video, Try.



This band, is new to me, but I like the concept of the video. They asked real life couples to simply show how they express love.  It's raw pure love captured on camera.
It's I created by Abscondo.



What do you think of these new songs?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for rockin' with us today. Your tunes are both new to me too! Mellowwwwwww as they say! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tunes,Thanks for shareing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song by Colbie - so fabulous! A great message for young girls especially. Although I do love my make up -- it is fun to do at times.

    love the concept of the second one too. gave me all the good feels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently saw that first one and thought it was great. The 2nd one is new to me but I like it too.

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2014/07/mondaysmusicmovesmefavorite-rock-n-roll.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur post and videos are so beautiful. I cried. Try is now my favorite of all. Wow.

    Thank you. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Colbie. This is a nice song. I've heard it before, but I don't know if I realized it had anything to do with make up. I just haven't listened closely to the words. Confidence is oneself changes the way others sees you. Women need to feel beautiful with or without make up because really it's only enhances their beauty. NIce choices. Have a tunetastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the dance today you totally rocked it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.