My Own Little Paradise, Close to Everything, but So Far Away!

When I get home, I feel like I'm away from it all. The big trees on my culdesac, make it feel like like I'm in the country. It feels like I've gone far away from the hustle and bustle of town. It's peaceful and quiet with no signs of the traffic, congestion, and madness that is only blocks away. I have a big back yard to relax in and enjoy the little bit of nature that is left in my overdeveloped area of Florida. Thanks to the sounds of nature, the shade of the trees, and all the many critters around, I forget about everything else. When I get home, I just sit back and relax. Ahhhhhh.....




Can't forget this critter, he's one of my favorites! #AwesomeDawson
 
Hope things are peaceful in your part of the world!
 
♪Bite my lip and close my eyes, take me away to paradise♪ (Green Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.