Muppets Most Wanted is Full of Suspense, Laughter, and Music. It's Just Plain Fun!

One of the things I like most about Muppets is that they are truly timeless. It doesn't matter if you watch old Muppet Show reruns, or new Muppets movies, they stand up to the test of time. They are also ageless because you can enjoy Muppets as a child and as an adult. They just have that magical spark of fun. The latest Muppet film is no different, Muppets Most Wanted is fun from the first song right through the last dance number!

Muppets Most Wanted is still in theaters. If you haven't seen it yet, you really should. It is worth the trip to the theater. I was a little hesitant to see it, but like I said Muppets are always good, so I figured I might as well go and enjoy it. While I knew it would be good, what I didn't know was that it would be just as good if not better than the last one.

The movie opens with a silly song about it being a sequel to the last movie that got the "band" back together. Professor and Beaker appear to remind us that it is technically the 7th sequel. Wow! 8 Muppets movies. Can you believe it?! I remember when the first one came out, and I saw it in the theater with my grandmother. That was the movie that gave us the great song about rainbows. The Muppets are always giving us great new songs that you can't help but hum along to. This movie does the same thing; plenty of great musical numbers, lots of laughter, suspenseful and heartwarming moments, along with some fabulous celebrity cameos. Some of my favorite moments include cameos from Ricky Gervais, Ray Liotta, and Ty Burrell. There are also some surprise guests that help to make Muppets Most Wanted a film you'll most want to see.

Don't feel like you have to have kids to enjoy this movie, because you definitely don't. You are never too old for fun! I have no doubt you'll have a blast.

♪It's time to put on music, it's time to light the lights♪
 



 I attended a free screening in order to complete this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.