I Feel Happy, #MusicMonday

It's Monday, and I'm in a great mood. I had a great weekend. On Friday, hubby and I went on a field trip with his Marine Biology class to Sea World. It was nice to get to go behind the scenes and see the seals and beluga whales up close. After Sea World, we stopped by Epcot to meet up with some friends. We were meeting a couple of them for the first time, though you wouldn't know it by how much fun we had!

It was so nice to hang out with one of my dear old friends and her children while also meeting my new friend and her husband. They were in Florida to watch their son play the bass with his school orchestra and jazz band. I got to hear the jazz band, and tap my toes to the beat. What a great sound they had!

The rest of the weekend was spent doing some shopping, watching movies and doing homework. It was quite relaxing. Today, I feel happy, just like this song!



Have a great #MusicMonday, and a fabulous musical week!

♪I feel happy....♪

2 comments:

  1. Whoa this one is new to me. Good tune. It definitely rocks. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely sounds like a very nice weekend! Glad you enjoyed it.

    And indeed the perfect song for the Monday!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.