The Making of Chimpanzee, and Aloha Friday

Disney Nature's Chimpanzee opens this weekend. I think the movie looks beautiful, and I've been interested in seeing it. I have to say after watching this "Making of" video, I'm even more excited to see this film. The filmmakers endured so much in the rain forest! Attacked by bees, their camp invaded by wildlife... All to show the beauty of chimpanzees! That's dedication to your work!





This looks like a great movie, and an important reminder of how important saving the rain forest is, and, just in time for Earth Day!

That brings me to this week's Aloha Friday question:

Will you do anything special in honor of Earth Day?


Answer in a comment below, and head to An Island Life for more Aloha Friday questions.

8 comments:

  1. Not anything that I can think of..I do want to take my kids to see the Chimpanzee movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventually we will try to plant some items, but Earth Day is too early around here since we can still get frost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been 'celebrating' all week.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/04/dick-clark-and-fridays/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we hadn't been getting frost warning the past couple of weeks, I'd be all about planting some new life this weekend...we'll just have to do our Earth Day planting on a delay! :)


    Random Cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I dont even know what day earth day is. I have so much going on in my life right now I'm lucky to remember what day of the week it is. I have been recycling more this year though, if that coutns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure. We'll see what happens when it comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping to do a coastal clean up and then the Sundance Film Festival. Depends on the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. not sure yet... will have to see

    http://www.jumpin-beans.blogspot.com/2012/04/aloha-friday-celebrities.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.