Aloha Friday, Do You Watch XFactor?


I don't usually watch the reality competition shows like American Idol and So You think You can Dance, but I'm really into XFactor! I can't get enough of it. I'm even tweeting my votes in for my 2 favorites, (Josh and Rachel.) This show could really produce some future music stars! My question for you:



Do you watch competition shows? Are you watching XFactor?

(for those of you watching, What did you think of Astro's temper tantrum?)

Have a fabulous Friday full of happy music! And, join in on more Aloha Friday fun at IslandLife808.com

7 comments:

  1. I have watched several episodes of The X Factor and enjoy it. I didn't get to see the latest episode so I missed the temper tantrum. That's a shame for him to act like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... I haven't watched it at all : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I don't watch much TV at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the tv on and overheard his temper tantrum. (I didn't watch the entire episode) I felt bad that the other girl was kicked off after that. He shouldn't have been rewarded for bad behavior. The X Factor should include some grace and humbleness, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched one of the earlier episodes, but haven't seen any since. I mostly watch cooking or design competition shows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have way too many shows loading up my DVR so I haven't been watching that this year...American Idol is still one of my favorite guilty pleasures. ;)


    Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.