A blog about my life and the music that accompanies it. It's my soundtrack; my life music.
List of 10 Summer Don'ts
1. Don't lather yourself in butter, and think it will help you get a dark tan. That is unless you think a dark tan is a nice shade of red with blisters a plenty. Trust me on this, not pretty. ♪let me go onlike a blister in the sun♪ (Violent Femmes)
2. Don't climb to the top of a bus, trailer, van or building because you think you need to be closer to the sun to catch it's rays. ♪you might as well be walking on the sun♪ (Smash Mouth)
3. When that nasty bubbly sunburn peels, don't peel off the skin flakes to see how big of a piece you can get. Eew Gross!
4. Don't think you're fooling anyone. We know what you're doing...Don't pee in the pool!
5. When you look like this
Don't complain to your friends about how much weight you need to lose!
6. Just because you saw it on the Summer runway...don't mean it's fashionable!
7. Keep the Summer party centerpiece on the table! Don't wear it.
8. If you're gonna roll around in the grass, don't complain about all the bug bites you got.
9. If the suit don't fit... don't wear it!
10. Finally, just because you can wear it, doesn't mean the rest of us want to see it. Don't...just don't!