CMT's New Sitcom "Working Class"

When I heard about CMT's first ever scripted sitcom, "Working Class," I was excited to see it, and thanks to One2One Network, I got to preview the first episode.

"Working Class" is a half hour sitcom about Carli, (Melissa Peterman,) a twice divorced single mother of 3. Carli works in a deli with her witty war veteran neighbor played by Ed Asner.

At first I wasn't sure how I would feel about Carli because her personality is a bit bold, and I thought it would just be too over the top, but, I quickly warmed up to her. She's a caring mom with a lively personality and I can't wait to see what happens next as she continues her quest to find love while trying to hold down a job and keep food on the table. The good thing is, I won't have to wait long because right after the first episode airs on January 28th, the next episode will air!

Premiere Episode: “The Buddy System”
Carli’s old flame from high school shows up hoping to re-ignite his “spark” with Carli — even if it means humiliating her in front of her new boss.




Find out more and see behind the scenes clips on CMT's website. You can also connect with Working Class on Twitter and Facebook.  Make sure to catch the first episode on Jan 28 at 8:00 PM followed by a second new episode.

disclosure: I was not compensated for this review. I was provided this opportunity thanks to my One2One membership. The opinions expressed are my own. By posting, I'm entering into a contest to win a giftcard and CMT pack.

2 comments:

  1. I found you on the blog hop and now Im following you! Please check out my blog and follow me, http://toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com/ I always wanted to say how much I love your blog and reading the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved Melissa from the REBA days, so I'm excited she's on a new show. Glad it sounds good.

    -Let's Get Beyond Tolerance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.