Writer's Workshop You Might be Surprised

Mama Kat once again has some great prompts at Writer's Workshop (she's a smart one, that Mama Kat!) With all these great prompts, I'm now stuck having to decide.

You might be surprised to know... (or maybe not)

*I hate making decisions. Especially little ones like whether to buy this shirt or that purse, or should I just wait til I have a coupon?! Ugh! hate it!

*I was once very upset that seeing Ronald McDonald in person didn't mean the same as personally meeting in him. Seriously, there was like 1000 kids there, and I thought it would just be me and him!

*I listen to the Carpenters when I'm sad  ♪I'm on top of the world looking down on creation♪

*I have a collection of unicorns that includes socks.

*I dance around the house often attempting flying ballerina leaps especially after watching So You Think You Can Dance. (Yeah, I could totally be one of THOSE people, you know the ones that the judges laugh off stage.)

* I loved the Twilight books, but hate the movies! Really, the casting is awful!

*I watch MASH, every night before bed, and each time I dislike Hawkeye even more.

*I'm no longer a Catholic (the Nuns beat out of me...not really...but that makes me laugh)

*I'm totally irrationally afraid of roaches.

*This song is stuck in my head right now:  ♪But, I'm a creep I'm a weirdo what the hell am I doing here♪ (Radiohead)

Mama's Losin' It

8 comments:

  1. I remember trying so hard to learn the words to Creep, the line before "She run, run, run, run..." I thought they were saying Sheeeee something something Guggenheim" yep so f*ing special hehe

    But anyhoo, I was popping over from Mama Kat's keep up the awesome blog & I have a really funny story about roaches if you want to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about 100% certain I'm the only woman I know who doesn't freak out when she sees a roach. My husband on the other hand... FREAKING OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on Twilight. I definitely prefer the books over the movies. Granted, I've only seen one movie (the 2nd one), but still, my opinion is justified. Who do you think should've been cast for the roles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tons of roaches in Hawaii and after growing up there my husband wants NOTHING to do with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about the Twilight books/movies. You know, I always prefer the books to movies anyhow.
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess what? That Carpenters song is my mom's all-time favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I really hate is having to make a decision when I really just don't care one way or the other, and there is someone else involved that SAYS they also don't care one way or the other...yeah, right ;) .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! sing me a song.